Thursday, October 14, 2010

Nadine Jensen Smoking

Open Letter to Labor Reform Díaz Ferrán

As you , the only way out of this crisis is becoming more and working less, it seems that you have suddenly entered the vein of solidarity, but I fear it is just that: an appearance , a mirage or an exercise in prestidigitation.

understand that you should not be regular expressions (dare I say that not even the obvious, much less workers in these times that the events) in defense of the family, and what I mean.

If you want workers to work longer hours (38 seem few, although it seems that you forget that we are many more who work at least 40 hours per week) I guess I have provided a solution to a small problem: get our children somewhere you replace the absence of their parents, of course, you will have your children (if you have them, that neither know nor do I care) held in a private school without the least bother you to work more. I could do the same for you and allow my children to educate others, the pampering others and for others to talk with them about what happened to them all day, could do it, but there is one major drawback: you I also want to earn less, so I can not (nor want) afford to pay a private center for holding my children.

Personally, I would not mind the least diapering my son above his desk, but I'm afraid your idea does not include being accompanied by the children during part of that extended workday you promotes, right?

would also like to remind you that I am married (do not know if you're with a person or business, but that to me or I will not come to me) to share my life, and I'm not married to you or any company, but with my wife. I do not know if you have problems with intimate relationships or if this is because a member of a law firm specialized in divorce, but what I have clear is that it will not be you or any employer who tell me with whom I share my life.

aside reconciling work and family life (now you may be wondering what the hell is that), would not bad to remember all those workers who have fired their business yourself, if you need to get out of this crisis is to work more, do not you think that resorting to an ERE to drive almost the entire workforce is contradictory to what preach? One of the two unknowns of the equation (more work) would have it resolved today if yesterday had not been so quick to hand sign the massive layoffs of its employees, as is implied by his words that there is more work than they can take the few workers who have left their companies. Have you thought about hiring more workers, Mr. Díaz Ferrán, instead of over-exploitation of the few who still has not fired?

Of course, you enter the second unknown in the equation, which apparently allows you to play with an advantage, since hiring more to work more cuadraría equation only charging less, let me accuse him of hypocrisy and cynical, Mr. Díaz Ferrán, it is accusing workers to be the main cause of this crisis, being lazy and charge too much, when the main and almost sole cause of this crisis has been pathetic and greedy debt management by the bank and you, the entrepreneurs, that are now choked with loans they signed a few years ago and prefer to point the finger at workers.

This crisis, Mr. Díaz Ferrán, which outputs an equation in two unknowns: perform 100% and borrow less. And you, Mr. Díaz Ferrán, knows better than anyone: Air Comet business increased more than 5 financial expenses between 2006 and 2009, its long-term debt multiplied by 50 between 2005 and 2009, its short-term debt financial institutions were multiplied by 3 between 2006 and 2009 ... Did it ever occur to you to see how much you have increased the salaries of their workers? I remember it, Mr. Díaz Ferrán: between 2006 and 2009 you multiplied by 1.75 staff costs for 139 workers hired more than the 550 it already had on staff.

image

You can keep pointing the finger at where or who you want, Mr. Díaz Ferrán, but point the finger at the wrong point leaves you even more in evidence than it already was, because shifting of € 136,145 in profits in 2005 to EUR 56 million loss in 2009 can not be explained by accusing the workers of vague or looters of the treasury business.

image

0 comments:

Post a Comment