Wednesday, November 2, 2005
What Are The Gay Cruising Signals
The following lines are WHICH HAVE BEEN SENT TO VARIOUS MEDIA:
"I present to your attention the following situation that is affecting the wealth and welfare of my family and which I describe briefly:
I have a checking account at BBVA-Bancomer and I fell of fraud in which I stole 12 checks from my checkbook person, which I had been delivered on 4 May of this in the San Nicolas University Branch 0219 North in the city of Monterrey by the executive Hugo Hernández Vázquez, being collected on 13 and 14 May by falsifying my signature and in 12 different locations belonging to the bank. The amount of fraud is $ 258,000.00 .
I wish to point out that that day I received 2 checkbooks and checkbook from which checks stolen was not in my use, so the only people who had access to it were your server, the account executive and the rest of bank staff that handles the checkbook.
ask for your help and advice in this case, since after many denials by BBVA-Bancomer for minimally received my claim finally received on 16 August as the negative response of my money was stolen by stealing checks and signatures notoriously apocryphal.
Also, I investigated the legal effectiveness of the CONDUSEF in cases like this and sadly the positive results for the customer who placed their trust and money in BBVA-Bancomer is zero. From what I understand, this government institution has no legal value, their role is conciliatory and his decision is a recommendation level as it lacks the support legislation to force BBVA-Bancomer to answer for their actions. Supposedly
BBVA-Bancomer offers a professional service dedicated to the custody third-party resources. Supposedly
BBVA-Bancomer has security measures to detect fraud. BBVA-Bancomer
supposedly generates security and is required to ensure that the service provided safely to the customer. BBVA-Bancomer
supposedly serves with adherence to sound practices that promote safety of operations. Supposedly
BBVA-Bancomer is required to conduct a comparison of signatures and has staff with experience and knowledge needed to distinguish the falsification of a signature if it is not done in such a way that only an expert on the subject could distinguish. In this case visible and well-varied and false signature on checks. Supposedly
personal bank BBVA-Bancomer proceeds according to performance standards contained in the manuals and work rules with each and every one of the requirements and to deliver internal precautions before proceeding checkbooks and pay checks.
When questioned in interviews or to promote their products in media, representatives of BBVA-Bancomer evasive answer or go on a tangent about the safety that has client money in your institution. Why not tell the truth about his lack of professionalism? Why not give data of millions of dollars defrauded customers by failing to look after the safety measures required? Why do not account for their actions or lack thereof? Why not say the security guards have the checks are void?
will understand that the lack of security and interest of the service provided by BBVA-Bancomer in safeguarding and protecting our resources has been devastating to my family heritage and the refusal of the bank account for their professional service to keep our interest hits the present and future of my children.
thank you for your attention and comments. "
Sincerely Omar Alberto Velázquez Medina
omarvelazquezm@yahoo.com
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment